You need to text us the name of the crop you want to sell, followed by a comma (,) followed by your postcode.
For example, if you want to find out the highest ex-farm price for wheat collected from postcode PE16 6SS, you would text:
wheat, PE16 6SS
- • You must put a comma (,) between the crop name and your postcode. It won’t work if you don’t.
- • You must choose a crop that our system recognises. Wheat / OSR
- You must use a valid postcode.
- It doesn’t matter if you use capital or lowercase letters.
- It doesn’t matter if you put a space in your postcode or not.
- It doesn’t matter if you put a space after the comma or not.